Our Commitment to Keeping You “Safe and Healthy” With Industry-Leading Cleaning Standards
As we begin to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome our guests back to our hotel while meeting your health and wellbeing standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodations.
Since the inception of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have begun to implement standards and best practices to enhance our cleaning protocol. Now, as part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe and healthy during these challenging times, we have expanded on those cleaning standards.
Based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other health and safety organizations, cleaning programs will address everything from guest room and common area cleanliness, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and associates while maintaining the customer service you expect.
On your next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing signage; while others, will be taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards addressing key areas of our hotel.
1. Front Desk and Lobby:
- Social distancing measures will be implemented
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout.
2. Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. Guest rooms after check-out will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19 and used on all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety, housekeeping service will be by request.
3. Public Amenities:
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic disinfecting device.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
4. Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.