The Downtown Long Beach Farmer’s Market is the perfect place to pick up fresh local food and produce every Friday from 10 am – 2 pm between 3rd and 5th streets on N Promenade west of Long Beach Blvd.
The market is sponsored and put on by Goodveg, an organization that exists to help market communities, encourage cross-section interaction of the population, support low-income / oppressed populations, and offer a venue focused on maintaining small family farms. If you’re looking for fresh produce and a taste of Long Beach, the Farmers Market is your best option!
Location: inside City Place Shopping Center, on Promenade north between 3rd and 5th.
Hours: Open on Fridays year-round from 10 am – 2 pm
Downtown Long Beach Farmers Market Vendors List
- Alves Bros Inc.
- Apple Sherill Orchards
- Captain Cactus
- Don Betos Farm
- Divine Harvest Family Farm
- Energy Bee Farm
- Ha’s Apple Farm
- Ornelas produce
- Rancho de Trinidad
- Robert Bozzini
- Fernandez Dates
- Shigeru Nursery
- Tenerelli Farms
- Alamos Food
- Colossus Bakery
- Deli 456
- Hulapop Kettle Corn
- Matthew’s Fruit
- Me Gusta Gourmet Tamales
- Mom’s Specialty Foods
- Nolin Roasted Corn
- Om Nom Nuts
- Soraya’s Kitchen
- The Fresh Dip
- “I will definitely go back! The vendors have a nice variety of fresh produce, nuts, flowers, teas and herbs, natural apple cider vinegar, freshly made bread & sweets in all kinds of varieties, all the things you go to a farmers’ market for.” –Yelp Reviewer
- “TGIF!! I’m so happy this farmer’s market is in downtown long beach. They have all the essentials: kettle corn, beautiful flowers, tamales, fresh fruit and veggies and so much more. Bring cash and lots of bags. I’m so happy to have this in my neighborhood.” –Yelp Reviewer
- “I gave the tamales a try and regret not just grabbing a dozen. Besides raw fruits and veggies, there are honey, cold-pressed juice, salsa, hummus, cookies, and popcorn vendors. Don’t sleep on this market.” –Yelp Reviewer
Other Long Beach / Nearby Farmers Markets
- Bixby Knolls Farmers Market | Thursdays from 3 pm – 7 pm
- South Gate Farmers Market | Mondays from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Huntington Park Farmers Market | Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Cerritos Farmers Market | Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm
- Long Beach marina Farmers Market | Sundays from 9 am – 2 pm
Looking for convenient hotel accommodations to experience all the entertainment and food that Long Beach has to offer? Hotel Current is conveniently located just minutes away from all the action of downtown, the airport, and plenty of other attractions. If you’re looking for even more things to do in the LBC, check out our attractions page. Book your local stay with Hotel CURRENT today!